The_Nebula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The_Nebula

The_Nebula is an old Legion on Eudemons Online in the Los Angeles Server. After it's retirement in late 2007, we are back and ready to rumble! We continue to follow our ways and strive to make the game fun for all members and players alike.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Story.... And our new begining...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GracefulNeptune
Leader
Leader
GracefulNeptune

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Our Story.... And our new begining... Empty
PostSubject: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:38 am

I'm sure everyone is asking themselves, who are The_Nebula? What does it stand for? And the infamous, Why should I join The_Nebula?

The_Nebula has a long history. It all started about two years ago, when Rui created The_Nebula as a noob. As a level 70 wannabe big shot, Rui managed to make many enemies, especially with Team_America and Soul~Re3perZ}, legions much stronger, then the level 1, totemless legion. Rui, seeing what a mess The_Nebula and his own character had become, transfered leadership to GracefulNeptune and made a new character named Aquarius.

GracefulNeptune, only being level 70 and under 200 pot, worked hard to make peace with enemies, but what Rui had done had set The_Nebulas fate. Nevertheless, GracefulNeptune continued recruiting and donating, until The_Nebula had over 300 members, which 200+ were active and got to open totems. Aquarius, seeing how his "dead end" legion had progressed, demanded leadership, now that The_Nebula had opened totems, legion funds and strong members, like Vorn helping out. GracefulNeptune refused, for Rui had abandoned his legion and left it to be pked by much stronger legions, without notifying its legion members, all out of his own stupidity.

The_Nebula, began to grow quickly, and was a great legion, full of friends and allies. Thanks to the help of Littlest, MasterofChennai, DarkGAGE, MayerPayne, Vorn and many other wonderful members, The_Nebula got to level 6+ and continued to grow. But GracefulNeptune had reached her limit. With in game harassment, guilt from members, her health and studies, she broke down and quited Eudemons Online. She continued to visit occasionally to see how things were going, but it wasn't the same. Littlest, MasterofChennai, DarkGAGE and many other loyal members, tried to keep the legion alive, but without its leader, The_Nebula retired in late 2006.

MasterofChennai created his own legion, Holy.Royal.Arch, which followed the basis of The_Nebula, of teamwork and courage. HRA grew very quickly and included all old Nebula members. It became a level 10 legion in the record time of 4.5 months! The_Nebula became PreHRA, for HRA had continued its legacy.

But GracefulNeptune could not forget her friends on Eudemons and decided to come back, after a year of retirement. The_Nebula was back to level one, and most friends and members had retired themselves or moved on to other legions. She kept her promise to never dismiss The_Nebula or allow anyone else to lead it. She strives to keep her promise to all her old and new members to make The_Nebula a strong level 10 legion, that won't be engulfed in the backstabbing and greed of Eudemons.

Now, The_Nebula is a level 4 legion, so close to level 5. Growing quickly and with its same purpose as before; to help the weak become strong, respectful players, who never forget to enjoy the game and have fun. GracefulNeptune vowed to get The_Nebula to level 10, and to remain from falling into the greed and evils of the game. And she will do just that, with the help of her loyal members, friends and lovely hubby, ALZA; all friends, which she will never forget.

Through the good times, and the bad times, we stand strong, hand in hand, we are a team, a legion, friends. Together we will prevail, alone we will fall. We won't leave our comrades out to die, this is our purpose. To help each other grow, in and out of game. We will never turn our back on a comrade unless we've been betrayed. We believe in forgiveness, trust, loyalty and friendships, and we expect the same to be returned. We are true, honest players looking to have fun and enjoy Eudemons.

So I dare you, join us, see what you've been missing out ~.^
Watch us change your Eudemons Online experience.
Back to top Go down
https://the-nebula.forumotion.com
GracefulNeptune
Leader
Leader
GracefulNeptune

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Just a little thank you, from the bottom of my heart...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 am

I want to thank all my loyal members and friends, people who have helped me through the worst times and the good times, and the boredom...

In no particular order:

MasterofChennai
DarkGAGE
Littlest
ALZA
TripTrip
***Toushio***
Sparky/Sparkster
MayerPayne
Sidpid
Lunasha
COLOSSUS
-IszAn-
missledude7
Melvin
Overshade/Zymest
Marivelle
Bonnilee
Bladelocke
PlatinumFire
EternalFighter

... and to all my beloved members and friends

I thank you, for your support, understanding, and love.

I adore you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://the-nebula.forumotion.com
VengenceAngel.
Common Member
Common Member
VengenceAngel.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:54 am

Since I'm new, I'm going to try my best to get the leigion up. So we should all try as hard as possible!
Back to top Go down
Triptrip
Deputy
Deputy

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 pm

VengenceAngel. wrote:
Since I'm new, I'm going to try my best to get the leigion up. So we should all try as hard as possible!

omg, you're so cute XD BE MY FRIEND!! lol
Back to top Go down
iszan
Deputy
Deputy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:13 pm

wow nice story.. hehe n we're growing

i'm back Smile but only for a while.. hehe.. thanks Grace.. u've been a wonderful leader n friend xD
Back to top Go down
iszan
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 am

well guys if you are reading this.. I just want everyone to know that The_Nebula is not dead ok?

Yes, we maybe a bit inactive at this time now but things are going peacefully. We may not offer you much pot as any other legions.. But I hope you can take this opportunity to lvl up ur character as well as ur pets slowly at ease..

We'll try to maintain it at lvl 4 if its possible but if we cant then I am sorry.. Ask me if u need help.. I may not be always around.. but when I m around.. I will listen n help so long as its in my ability

So let grow slowly.. yeah caa 31 July I m at lvl 108 and with max pot 325.. 25 pot away from my ideal target.. but still growing..

Cheers~ everyone.. who reads this msg..
Back to top Go down
iszan
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm

well, i juz move on becos i need to help my apprentices who are gaining pot from me also.. as a deputy, its demoralising when even your leader Grace doesnt reply you..

Grace if you are ever reading this, I sincerely wish ya all the best in everything you are doing.. thanks for everything these few months.. take care~~

If there's anyone looking for me, juz give me a ws online.. cheers~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Story.... And our new begining...   Our Story.... And our new begining... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Story.... And our new begining...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The_Nebula :: Getting Started :: About The_Nebula-
Jump to: