The_Nebula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The_Nebula

The_Nebula is an old Legion on Eudemons Online in the Los Angeles Server. After it's retirement in late 2007, we are back and ready to rumble! We continue to follow our ways and strive to make the game fun for all members and players alike.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attention all Nebula!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missledude7
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
missledude7

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Attention all Nebula! Empty
PostSubject: Attention all Nebula!   Attention all Nebula! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:03 am

Attention all Nebula members, I'd like to ask you all to take a precautionary action and remove Khan777 from friend, contact, business, and enemy lists. He has been hacked by not just a normal hacker, but someone who hacks your IP address. The hacker has threatened to hack everyone on these lists. So just to be safe, please remove him.

If you need proof: http://forum.91.com/topics/172/200806/19/37091,1.html?time=1213940645
Back to top Go down
ALZA
General
General
ALZA

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Nebula!   Attention all Nebula! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:30 am

the hacker use

but a hacker can use other names too

Khan777's hacker told that he would hack people on his friendlist, Khan777 mentioned my name, CorrupT(from Legends) and Wouter(leader of M&M) also.

so it's nothing to do to weaken alliance or ennemies, it's just to hack people.
Back to top Go down
GracefulNeptune
Leader
Leader
GracefulNeptune

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Nebula!   Attention all Nebula! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:25 am

I have more information about this. Actually told me before, when he was in SR that he and DAXTER hacked vigilance of his mount and other pets and items. I didn't think he was serious, so I just brushed it off. So please beware of these two players, do not befriend them!! Vigilance was a friend of DAXTER!
Back to top Go down
https://the-nebula.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Nebula!   Attention all Nebula! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention all Nebula!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The_Nebula :: Eudemons Online :: News-
Jump to: