The_Nebula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The_Nebula

The_Nebula is an old Legion on Eudemons Online in the Los Angeles Server. After it's retirement in late 2007, we are back and ready to rumble! We continue to follow our ways and strive to make the game fun for all members and players alike.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
obsolute
Common Member
Common Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now Empty
PostSubject: Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now   Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:20 am

ok guys im buying xp BALLs for 700k xD anyone wanna sell me plz ws me during the weekends or friday when im online xD or leave a msg. OO btw i dun have eps so i cant buy ur balls for eps xD DOMO
Back to top Go down
Mr.Solo
Common Member
Common Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now   Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:41 pm

ill sell 2 of them to you tomorrow, ill have more, i was looking to sell them in cash so i can make more.
Back to top Go down

Balls! xD dun try thinking of another thing now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The_Nebula :: ChatterBox :: Selling and Buying-
Jump to: