The_Nebula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The_Nebula

The_Nebula is an old Legion on Eudemons Online in the Los Angeles Server. After it's retirement in late 2007, we are back and ready to rumble! We continue to follow our ways and strive to make the game fun for all members and players alike.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lanirs.............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taketh
General
General

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-13

lanirs............. Empty
PostSubject: lanirs.............   lanirs............. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 pm

ffs, this is the third time writing this, it wont post!!! figured out why (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Anyway, lanir totem is at 74*, ive registered two, one of which is a 7* lanir that i dont use. I want to sell it, i want to peddle it for 12 million friday night, let me know if its too cheap.... ill find out if its too expensive the hard way. Ideally id like one of u guys who donates millions to the legion to buy it and register. Also got a 212 inihp lanir.
Back to top Go down

lanirs.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The_Nebula :: ChatterBox :: Selling and Buying-
Jump to: